12 maio, 2008

"Sonnet at Marylin Monroe".

Ins't a lie, I frighten me every time,
Every time that a man no want see me,
In front of himself lying even so free,
In horizontal, I'm letting my body another time.

It exist a trouble inside my crass hopelessness,
There's a trouble in my work multiplied by four,
I have a trouble because my life is for,
Absence of love, no peace, in my unhappiness.

I learned as much, the Freud's workes, reading,
As the mine failures are inside my mind, forming,
By any means changing my unconscious.

For me, including, civil marrige is a painful relationship,
It's a commitment with sexual privileges in relationship,
And say it from my sound conscience.

Poesia nos muros

                                                               Inveja A idade adulta me trouxe a dor de cotovelo. As crianças são o meu alvo...